CITY DEPARTMENTS: Economic Development
Making the move to Burnet Texas
Investors from all over the country are making the leap to the fastest growing area in the US, the Texas Hill Country.
Long known as a great place to live, Burnet has also become a great place to invest as evidenced by Money Magazine® who listed Burnet County in January 2006 as one of "Five Rural Hot Spots" in the nation. When reviewing the information on the left of this page, you will immediately notice that Burnet has experienced remarkable growth in recent years.
Burnet is located in the heart of the Hill Country, just 50 short miles from Austin and one hour from Austin-Bergstrom Airport. Steeped in history but awash in the latest technology, Burnet can offer everything you need to make your business a success.
Burnet is located at the intersection of State Highway 29 and US Highway 281, just 35 minutes from Interstate 35 and 90 minutes from San Antonio.
For Economic Development Information contact: CRISTA BROMLEY 512.756.6093 Ext. 217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just an example of what Burnet can offer you and your business
Top reasons why you
should consider Burnet
For Your Business
- Industrial and commercial properties at competitive rates
- Economic incentive program
- Planned Unit Developments with upscale, build to suit retail spaces
- Historic commercial properties
- Greenfield acreage
- Municipal Airport with 5,000 ft runway
- Phenomenal population growth
- Easy access to major highways
- High speed internet and fiber optics
- Quiet pace of rural community with a wide choice of lifestyle and recreational opportunities
- Exceptional residential properties with breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country
- Delaware Springs Championship Municipal Golf Course
- Galloway-Hammond Recreation Center
- Historic, natural and geological interests
- Recognized school district
- 1st non-metro county in the state for population growth, 18th in the state overall and 90th fastest growing county in the country
- Excellent location and proximity to major metropolitan labor force without the hassle
- Named by Money Magazine as one of the top five rural hot spots in the nation for investment
- Development friendly staff and industrial incentive program
Click here to download a pdf of the above information.